Pipe Mount Surface
The FT205 lightweight, low power wind sensor has been specifically designed for use on UAV and SWaP-limited applications. An integrated electronic compass makes it ideal for use on a moving platform.
–20 to +70 °C
- Measures wind speed, direction and temperature
- Built-in electronic compass
- No moving parts, maintenance free
- Compact size and shape make it physically strong
- Powered by Acu-Res® Technology – gives a signal 40dB stronger than other ultrasonics
- Fully-sealed and water-resistant
- Low power usage
- Easy to integrate – mounts to a pole or flat surface
- Operates at temperatures between -20°C and +70°C
- Resistant to electromagnetic interference
- Operates at altitudes up to 4000m
- Wind speed can be output in m/s, km/h or knots
- Individually calibrated in our wind tunnel, no-recalibration required
- Calibration results traceable by serial number, report available upon request
1All specifications subject to change without notice. Specifications calculated with the default settings and filters enabled. Kmph and knots are only available when using NMEA 0183 mode.
2Refer to user manual for further details.
3A suitable PSU capable of providing up to 0.2A maximum is recommended. RS422 current load is dependent on topology and resistor values – RS422 in ‘always enabled’ mode may draw higher currents. Refer to the user manual for further details.
4 Requires user calibration, refer to the user manual for further details.
It is our policy to issue user manuals to existing customers only. However, in many circumstances we are willing to share sections of our manuals, if it will help to answer any technical queries you may have. To request a manual, please send us a request.
|FT205EV||Lightweight Wind Sensor|
EN 61000-6-3: Emission standard for residential, commercial and light-industrial environments
EN 61000-6-2: Immunity for Industrial Environments
EN 61000-4-2: Electrostatic discharge immunity test
EN 61000-4-3: Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test
EN 61000-4-4: Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test
EN 61000-4-8: Power frequency magnetic field immunity test
EN 61000-4-9: Pulse magnetic field immunity test
DRS03-B DEFSTAN 59-411: Magnetic field (DC) susceptibility