FT is an important enabler to the Renewable Energy market and as a primary supplier, we acknowledge that we have a responsibility to protect the environment in which we operate.
FT Technologies is committed to reducing negative environmental impacts across our business activities in a cost-efficient manner. FT proactively drives sustainability by including environmental and ethical considerations in our investment decisions.
We recognise that this responsibility towards environmental considerations is company-wide, including all members of FT Technologies staff. FT Technologies is committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance.
Translating the policy into actions, at FT Technologies we will:
- Ensure that high environmental standards are maintained; complying with all relevant legal requirements.
- Minimise the risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for our employees, our neighbours and others in the vicinity of our operations. FT will act as a responsible business in the Community.
- Ensure Employees are environmentally aware of global issues as well as locally at FT Technologies.
- Maximise energy efficiency within our operations. Manage energy consumption in relation to business activity and reduce FT's carbon footprint.
- Reduce the amount of waste generated on the FT Technologies site, and increase the proportion of waste that is recycled.
- Sourcing and Sustainability:
- ensure all material options for product / equipment are considered using sustainable materials where possible.
- adhere to international material regulations, including REACH and RoHS, to ensure that our products do not contain any banned substances.
- collect conflict minerals due diligence information from our suppliers so that, to the best of our knowledge, we are sourcing only conflict-free minerals.